OTG West Europe Events: Online Registration Terms & Conditions
- OTG West Europe has a history of successfully managing conferences and events ranging in size from 50 to more than 2,300+ participants, throughout West Europe and internationally.
- Founded by leaders with more than 15 years of experience in the business, OTG West Europe is an event organisation, covering planning, administration, logistics and accounting. OTG West Europe builds solid foundations for successful and enjoyable events.
- Success Summit 2021 is organised by Asociación OTG West Europe, a nonprofit association by law 1/2002.
- Asociación OTG West Europe reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to limit or deny access to any entity or individual. To be eligible to participate, you must be 18 years or older.
- Events organized by the Asociación OTG West Europe are for members.
- Making this purchase you become a member of Asociación OTG West Europe.
- Registrations may be refunded if cancellation is made within the applicable Event cancellation policy described forth below. Cancellations received after the cancellation cut off date or nonattendance will not be refunded.
- Substitution of registrations may be made at any time up to the Event start date.
- By attending the Event, you agree to abide by all generally applicable rules and regulations governing the Event that have been provided or otherwise made known to you by OTG West Europe.
- OTG West Europe uses the personal data you provide in this registration for the purpose of administering your participation in this Event. To this end, OTG West Europe may disclose your personal data to third party service providers (e.g., mailing houses and any other providers engaged by OTG West Europe to assist in the conduct of the Event).
- Except as described herein, OTG West Europe will not disclose your personal data to any other third party without your consent except where required to do so by law.
- OTG West Europe prohibits the use of cameras and mobile recording devices at all Event sessions and speaker presentations. OTG West Europe hires professional photographers/videographers to capture images of the Event in compliance with data protection and privacy laws. OTG West Europe may edit and use these images for administrative and promotional activities in the ordinary course of our business. By attending the Event, you acknowledge and agree that (i) your image may be used by OTG West Europe as set forth hereunder; and (ii) other Event Attendees may capture your image, in photo, video or streaming formats, which OTG West Europe cannot control and for which OTG West Europe disclaims all liability.
- At the Event, you may receive access to OTG and Nu Skin licensed content (“Presentation Materials”). OTG is not liable for the information in the Presentation Materials. You may use them solely for your own internal, non-commercial purposes. Unauthorised distribution (via sales, copying, posting on intranet/internet) is expressly forbidden. Excerpting or quoting is permitted with prior written approval from OTG.
- Submission of a registration online constitutes an official registration and intent to attend the Event. Full payment must be received prior to the Event in order to gain entry.
- Your registration for, and participation in, this OTG West Europe Event constitutes your acknowledgement and agreement to these terms and conditions.
For any ticket paid in full, 60 Euros of the total amount paid is non-refundable fee to cover part of our ticketing management and administration costs.
Refunds will be processed using the credit card number that was used for payment.
Refunds will not be processed by bank transfer, only to credit cards.
For refunds, please contact email@example.com
Refunds are normally processed within a maximum of 30 days.
Refunds requested after February 23rd, 2021 will have 100 Euros as a non-refundable fee.
No refund shall be considered after March 23rd, 2021.